Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chicken:to love or to hate


As i was visiting the blog of Nebz i came across to read an interesting blog that talked about chicken written by my fellow pinoy blogger a veterinarian who is based in a land down under hes name is Dr. Rj.Why oh why I'm so interested about hes entry to his blog because chicken did something wrong to my body.
As i open my eyes and welcome the first day of November i felt so weak,uneasy,not comfortable, have difficulty in breathing and unbearable itchiness all throughout my body.As i rushed to my comfort room to examine my body i was so amazed and frieghtened on what i saw voila tiny red spots on my skin as if it is new year for me wearing personalized tiny polka dots costume.But i dont panic because i know now who is the main culprit of this crime committed on my body.
Napapanahon ang pangyayari sa araw ng November 1 ang mga kaluluwa ng mga manok na aking kinain ay nagsipaglabasan na sa aking katawan. Hindi naman ako nakulam coz i know walang mangkukuklam dito sa Saudi.
Rewind!!!...Rewind and think on what i ate on that night. gotcha!!! its chicken.It happened to me again here in Saudi.Yes i got an allergy from chicken.Too much eating of chicken is the main cause if i am not mistaken.Where in this kingdom porky babe is not legally welcome on their dishes on any restaurant or any butchery that's why chicken dominates all in their choices of menu here in Saudi Arabia aside from beef and lamb so no choice but to eat chicken either broasted,khabsa,shawarma or adobo.
Thanks God to Zyrtec my saviour to ease and enlighten my burden caused by this allergy.But i love eating chicken.Uulit pa ako nyahahaha.Anyways I'm now okay may kaunting bakas lang ng krimen na ginawa ng manok.

5 comments:

RJ said...

Wow! Special mention! Hahaha! Natuwa naman ako...

[It's been a very long time, since I was last called Dr.! hahahah! Nakakapanibago, the feeling is the same when I just passed the vet licensure exam. RJ is enough for me at the moment 'coz I'm not a practioner in this Land Down Under. Whew hirap nga eh, nabasa mo kaya ang iba kong blog entries?]

Ngayon ka lang ba nagka-ganun sa chicken, bro? Parang nakapagtataka naman. Pareho kayo ni Dude of Distraction (Chico Kunejo), ang manok ko ang may dahilan ng kaniyang pagka-allergy!

Sarap ng lamb, dami dyan? Tulad ng nasabi ko na kay Chico Kunejo, sana hindi ka allergic sa itlog ng manok, para may source of protein ka pa rin galing sa manok. o",)

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAAAAH. pareho tayo. pag sobra rin ako sa chicken nagkakaallergy ako.

Rashes sa jaws at sa likod.

mightydacz said...

hello Dr.Rj.oi salamat po sa comments.marami na akong beses na nag kaallergy sa manok.hindi maiwasan kumain dio s saudi hehehe.hello yoshke masarap kamutin ang kati eh nyahahaha

meow said...

unilab ba yan??

Anonymous said...

Naku, late naman yang costume mo para sa Halloween. LOL Dapat siguro once or twice a week ka lang kumain ng chicken. Mahal ba dyan ang isda?
Thanks for the visit pala, nabuhay ka ulit ha. Madami ka na ring fans. :o)