Yes its Manhattan but not the place that your thinking right now.Im still here in Saudi Arabia not in the USA and Jeddah in particular. Join me to my newly discovered place to be here in Jeddah amazingly fit and fab and its all about seafoods.The Manhattan Fish market.
Inspired by the finest seafood restaurants found along Fulton Street in Manhattan ,TMFM serve you only the freshest, lip-smacking American style seafood. One bite is enough to keep you swimming back.
This is the Manhattan fish market in Andalus street in Jeddah,KSA a few blocks away from our house in Ruwais district in Jeddah.TMFM can also be found in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand
A mini entertainment done by Kabayan before serving the food. Thats what you call flamin-hot-fresh-n-crispy sort kind of a show.....
Its all mine lol The giant flaming whole lobster platter with assorted seafood served on a bed of chips and garlic rice and a bottomless iced tea.
Did you know?
1. Fish has been on earth for more than 450 million years, long before dinosaurs even roamed the earth.
2. Eating fish is good to boost brainpower, as they are rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
3. 40% of all fish species inhabit fresh water, yet less than .01% of the earth's water is fresh water.
4. Fish have excellent senses of sight, touch, taste and many possess a good sense of smell and even' hearing'.
5. Fish feel pain and suffer stress just like mammals and birds.
6.There are more species of fish than all the species of amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals combined.
7.The oldest goldfish recorded was 43 years old!
8.Dental offices have tanks in order to reduce anxiety in patients.
9.The stonefish, which lives off the coast of Australia, is the most poisonous fish in the world.
10.The lung fish can live out of water for as long as four years!
11.A jellyfish is 95 percent water!
12.Some fish have eyes that are the same size as their stomach!
13.A starfish doesn't have a brain.